About Corporate Sessions
Whether you are part of the leadership of an organization, or a part of the workforce, the responsibility largely lies within you to create a beautiful workplace around yourself. Right from childhood, nobody told us to study joyfully or work lovingly. People have always told us, “When you study, study hard. When you work, work hard.” People do everything hard, but then end up complaining that life is not easy.
Isn’t it wonderful when you do many things but you still feel like you haven’t done anything? That is how it should be. You may be working twenty-four hours of the day, but if you still feel like you have not done anything, then you don’t carry the burden of everything upon you. If you carry it all on your head, your capabilities never get full expression and the busy lifestyle has a negative effect on physical and mental health and you end up getting blood pressure, diabetes or ulcers.
We know that corporations are undergoing tremendous change today. If not managed properly, these changes can create stress, low morale, and lack of productivity among employees.
At Sthiram we offer corporate yoga to help employees being empowered with greater creativity and productivity, and ultimately — improved business and also to help you create a workplace where individuals are not stressed and willing to contribute.
True human capabilities will find expression only in absolute relaxation. Your mind, your body will work best and find fullest expression, only when you are joyful, peaceful and quiet within yourself. If you can maintain your intensity and relaxation together, all the potential you have will always be used to its fullest.
Benefits of Corporate Yoga
- More focused and relaxed individuals resulting in better decision making, problem solving & enhanced productivity
- Energized and more motivated individuals with enhanced ability to handle stressful situation.
- Improved inter-personal relationships resulting in more aligned and effective teams
- Healthier employees resulting in lower healthcare & absenteeism related costs
- Happier employees with greater overall satisfaction leading to higher employee retention rates