- You must register for the program online through the registration link provided after checking for spot availability with us and get the confirmation for your registration.
- A person who is above the age of 14 years is eligible to participate in any general/listed programs There are separate programs for participants below the age of 14 years(Yoga for Children).
- Please bring your Photo ID card (like passport, driving license or Adhaar card).
- If we come to know that the information submitted in false, Asanasiddhi is entitled to cancel the registration.
- In cases of non-adherence to guidelines and/or misconduct your registration can be canceled and asked to leave the program even after the confirmation of registration.
- A discontinuance/cancellation of the program on the aforementioned grounds shall not entitle the participant to any full or partial refund.
Refund and Cancellation:
- We do not entertain any requests for refunds. If, after having registered for any workshops you are not able to attend the same, you can utilize the same amount for a period of upto six months for a similar workshop.
- If a participant is unable to attend the program due to any reason, he/she must request for a cancellation by informing us through email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The request for such cancellation, if any, will be considered valid only when communicated/informed over email at the email id provided above. Any such request made over call, text message to our phone lines will not be considered valid. This is to ensure your message is received, addressed and processed for the necessary action from our end.
- There will be no refund, transfer or adjustment of the fee in cases of termination of a participant’s participation due to (i) delay in arrival at the venue after the designated time of the program; (ii) no-show or absence on the day of the program; (iii) missing or discontinuance of any session of the program; (iv) non-adherence of guidelines and/or misconduct.
- If the program is cancelled by Sthiram Yoga due to unavoidable circumstances, you will be entitled to a full refund of the fee within 2 weeks from the intimation of such a cancellation.
You are requested to be seated inside the venue sharp at the designated reporting time that will be communicated to you at the time of confirming the registration.
- Program will begin at the designated time and late enteries will not be entertained. You will be barred from attending the program in case of a late arrival at any of the days. We enforce this to minimize the impact on other participants in the middle of the session.
- In case you miss any session, you will not be allowed to attend rest of the program and shall imply to discontinuance of the program.
- It is mandatory to attend all the sessions from the start time to the end time as per the designated schedule.
- In case of discontinuance by a participant for any reason, shall not entitle to any full or partial refund.
Guidelines to follow:
- Please maintain empty stomach condition. That is: after a full meal, please keep a gap of 4 hours before starting the practices. After a light snack (fruits, light snacking) please keep a gap of 2.5 hours. In-case you have beverage (tea, juice, coffee etc.), please keep a gap of 1.5 hours, after alcohol a gap of 8 hours and after smoking a gap of 1.5 hours. Nothing after that except water.
Please wear loose and secured clothing to be able to do range of movements.
Only the participants that have registered for the workshop and will be undergoing the program are allowed inside the program at the venue.
- Attendants, relatives, children, and servants of the participants are not allowed inside.
- Sthiram Yoga does not collect, store or use your personal, Credit Card or Debit Card or any of your banking information as it is directly transmitted through the payment gateway provider to the payment network or bank.
- These programs are not substitutes for medical care and offer no guarantees of any kind. The information on the website (or as otherwise provided by us) is in no way intended to diagnose, cure, or treat any medical or other condition. Please seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health providers prior to starting any yoga program.